The UK49 is a fun and easy-to-play lottery game. The lottery opens the door for people who dream of winning huge prizes and changing their lifestyles. It is one of the most popular lottery games in the UK and South Africa. The UK 49 put up its draw twice a day in the afternoon and evening. These are known as Lunchtime and Teatime Results. The Teatime draw comes out at 5:49 p.m. (UK time) from February to October and at 4:49 p.m. the rest of the year. In South Africa, Teatime results are announced at 20:05 (South Africa Standard Time).
Here, on our website, you can take a quick look at the latest draw result. You can also get to know how to play the lottery game, some rules, odds, and cash prizes. Check the latest draw of Thursday 16 November 2023, in the table below:
|UK49 Teatime Results for Today; Thursday 16 November 2023|
|2, 7, 20, 26, 33, 36||39|
|Thursday 30 November 2023||9, 11, 13, 16, 22, 45||37|
|Wednesday 29 November 2023||4, 7, 8, 21, 22, 41||10|
|Tuesday 28 November 2023||6, 11, 15, 18, 36, 44||1|
|Monday 27 November 2023||10, 19, 22, 30, 47, 49||48|
|Sunday 26 November 2023||16, 27, 28, 33, 34, 35||41|
|Saturday 25 November 2023||7, 20, 24, 25, 31, 48||30|
|Friday 24 November 2023||21, 33, 35, 42, 45, 47||12|
|Thursday 23 November 2023||1, 3, 6, 12, 18, 48||44|
|Wednesday 22 November 2023||6, 7, 8, 11, 24, 35||16|
|Tuesday 21 November 2023||10, 14, 22, 24, 37, 41||11|
|Monday 20 November 2023||19, 24, 30, 32, 33, 41||45|
|Sunday 19 November 2023||2, 3, 10, 24, 31, 43||13|
|Saturday 18 November 2023||5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 33||43|
|Friday 17 November 2023||1, 5, 15, 18, 27, 38||41|
|Thursday 16 November 2023||2, 7, 20, 26, 33, 36||39|
|Wednesday 15 November 2023||5, 17, 20, 21, 38, 44||3|
|Tuesday 14 November 2023||8, 13, 20, 23, 28, 41||2|
|Monday 13 November 2023||16, 30, 33, 37, 45, 47||44|
|Sunday 12 November 2023||4, 12, 14, 18, 23, 24||21|
|Saturday 11 November 2023||4, 9, 18, 20, 22, 43||3|
|Friday 10 November 2023||10, 16, 21, 35, 40, 43||22|
|Thursday 9 November 2023||2, 4, 21, 23, 36, 42||26|
|Wednesday 8 November 2023||6, 9, 15, 26, 34, 38||32|
|Tuesday 7 November 2023||8, 17, 23, 29, 35, 45||33|
|Monday 6 November 2023||26, 29, 37, 39, 44, 49||41|
|Sunday 5 November 2023||5, 7, 35, 39, 44, 46||15|
|Saturday 4 November 2023||2, 6, 21, 25, 26, 45||46|
|Friday 3 November 2023||3, 13, 14, 19, 29, 46||7|
|Thursday 2 November 2023||18, 24, 33, 34, 35, 39||44|
|Wednesday 1 November 2023||4, 25, 31, 33, 36, 47||48|
UK 49 Teatime Results
The Teatime holds its draw from Monday to Sunday. The UK 49 lottery does not claim jackpots and is a bit different from other lottery games. The lottery doesn’t have a fixed amount for tickets and payouts. In this lottery, game players are permitted to decide the amount they want to play. The more you participate, the more you win.
Moreover, the lottery offers two draws: a six-number draw and a seven-number draw. It is totally up to you which draw you wish to play. In the six-number draw, the player has to choose 6 minimum number between 1 to 49 onboard without a booster. Meanwhile, the seven-number draw includes six main numbers and one booster ball. It may increase your odds but minimize the prize amount.
Directions to play Teatime Results
- Firstly, It depends on whether the player wants to participate in 6 6-number draw or 7-number draw.
- Pay visits to authorized retailers, and bookmakers that offer the best odds.
- Decide the amount that you want to play with.
- Choose six main balls and one booster ball number from a pool of 1 to 49.
- Select numbers as you desire.
- if you’re not assured of selection then ask Quick Pick for help.
- To win the prize, your selected numbers must match with the draw one. whether you choose 2, 3, 4, or 5. numbers to play.
- The time will cut off before the 15 minutes of the draw.
- Secure your ticket and wait for the draw.
- Once the draw out matches the numbers claim your reward.
Follow these steps to play from South Africa
Residents of the UK can participate from a nearby licensed retailer. You can participate in the Teatime lottery online from South Africa and throughout the world. look below for the guidelines:
- Create an online account.
- Find bookmakers that offer online lottery wagers.
- Choose between a six-number or seven-number draw. Keep in mind that you have to match all numbers of the draw whether you select 3 numbers or 4,5,6 or 7 numbers. The more numbers you match the more chances to win the prize.
- Choose numbers between 1 to 49.
- Consider the amount before placing a pool.
- Your entries will be safe and secure in your account as no one can invade your privacy.
- If you’re the winner then you will receive the prize amount in your account.
Wagers and Payouts of UK 49 Teatime Results
The cost of each participant is £1 whether you are going to select numbers at Lunchtime or Teatime. If a player adds 6 numbers for a round and 1 number matches the draw number then the player gets a prize worth £7. In the same way, if the player selects 7 numbers and 1 number matches the draw one then the winner collects the prize amount worth £6. Even more, if the 2 numbers match out of 6 then the winner’s prize is £54 and the same goes for the seven-number game then the prize will be £39.
If 3 in 6 numbers match with the winning one, the winner will claim £601 and if you’re playing in a seven-number game and 3 numbers match with the winning ones then the prize is £330. At the same time, if 4 numbers match 6 or 7 numbers drawn the prize amount will be paid to the winner respectively £7,200 and £3,800. Lastly, if the player picked 5 numbers to match in a 6 or 7-number draw then the prize money for 6 numbers is £125,000 and for 7 numbers it’s £40,000.
Prizes and odds of winning
|6 Drawn Numbers Winnings ($2)||7 Drawn Numbers Winnings ($2)||6 Drawn Number Odds||7 Drawn Number Odds|
Tricks to boost chances of winning the lottery
- Don’t choose lottery numbers by idol birth dates and anniversaries. It will lessen the chance of winning.
- To boost the chance of winning just buy more tickets. The more tickets you’ve, the more chances to win.
- Don’t trust blind shots (random numbers). It’s risky you may win or lose.
- Don’t get tricked by communities that provide schemes, and hacks. Select lottery numbers wisely.
- Don’t blindly follow the schema offered by fellows.
- Pick lottery numbers by observing hot, cold, and odds of winning. You can choose numbers by analyzing the least appeared numbers. Because most people like to select numbers with high frequency.
How to avoid lottery scams?
- Don’t blindly trust phone calls, SMS, and software if you don’t buy lottery tickets.
- Don’t send personal information or money if you didn’t visit the official.
- Don’t give a bank account if they ask to collect the prize.
Hot and cold numbers of the UK 49s Teatime
The most appeared numbers of the draw are known as hot numbers. 5, 17, 30, 44, and 47 are the last 20 draws hot numbers. Some pairs of hot numbers (5-6), (32-46), (20-440, (23-25), and (24-44).
The least appeared numbers of the draw are the cold numbers of the lottery. 1, 7, 20, 29, 43, and 48 are some cold numbers. Some pairs of cold numbers (3-26), (13-28), (6-13), (18-26), and (39-45).
Some common Triplets: (14-30-34), (13-18-41), (3-9-11), (6-11-25), (9-38-44), and (12-20-22).
Some common quadruplets : (32-45-47-49), (1-8-13-34), (20-27-28-37), (11-22-23-45), and (7-26-33-47).
How does prediction work in the Teatime lottery?
The prediction provides a glimpse of anything that occurs in the future. It may relate to any event or the weather forecast and the lottery game. Many players make predictions in the lottery to boost their chances of winning. Although there is no specific pattern, software on the line can predict lottery numbers. You just can look for hot and cold numbers of the previously drawn numbers. It may help you to know which numbers are going to appear in the next draw. But don’t bind yourself with the prediction. You have to choose numbers on your own.
Some information about Winners of the 49s
- A player named Edwin Cheiw won a prize amount of £1,100,000 on August 20, 2019, by matching numbers 30, 38, 39, 40, 45, and 46 and belonging to St.James Park, London.
- Junzhi Chen won £40,000 on 23 July 2019 with matched numbers 15, 12, 8, and 24. He chooses the numbers from his and his wife’s birth date.
- A math professor has won the lottery 4 times, the first winning amount worth $5.4 million, Later, he won the second prize of $2 million, After a couple of years the third winning amount was around $3 million, and Lastly, he won $10 million in 2010 in 49s lottery.
- The latest survey shows that 70% of younger ages 20 to 30 purchase one lotto ticket in a year and about 45% of the seniors ages around 70 or above buy one ticket in a year.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1: How much you can win by matching 3 numbers with the draw one?
Ans: If you match 3 numbers in the six-number game you can get $13,00. While playing in a seven-number game you can receive $656.
Q2: Is it possible to play the Teatime lottery online?
Ans: The answer is yes, find an online bookmaker or retailer service that has the authority to run the lottery and offers high payouts and odds. You’ve to create and register your account and decide the money to play with.
Q3: What is the largest Jackpot of the Teatime lottery ever?
Ans: The 49s have no Jackpot on record. It entirely depends on your choice of how much you want to play and how many numbers are required to amount. The size of the play amount directly affected the prize amount.
Q4: What is the time limit to participate in UK 49s?
Ans: You can place the bet before the 15 minutes of the draw.
Q5: What time is the Uk49 Teatime draw taking place?
Ans: 49s teatime draw set out at 5:49 (UK time) from February to October and 4:49 for the whole year. If you’re playing from South Africa then the draw takes place at 18:49.
Q6: Who has the ownership to regulate UK49?
Ans: Sports Information Services (SIS) has taken full charge of running the UK-based lottery and virtual sports supplier 49s from current owners GVC Holdings and William Hill.
Q7: How can you claim your prize?
Ans: If you’re the winner then it takes 3 to 5 days to transfer the prize money to your account.
Q8: How much you can win by matching 1 number with the draw one?
Ans: if you match 1 number in the six-number game you can claim $300,000. While playing in a seven-number game you can receive $100,000.