The UK49 lunchtime lottery has become popular in the UK and South Africa. UK49 held its draw twice a day from Monday to Sunday. It announces at 12:49 p.m. in the UK and 1:49 p.m. in South Africa. It’s a fun game in which players can choose as many numbers as they want to play and decide the money for wagers. UK49s Lunchtime Results for today; Friday 17 November 2023 are out now. You can check the lunchtime winning numbers for Friday 17 November 2023 listed below:
|UK49 Lunchtime Results for Today; Friday 17 November 2023|
|7, 23, 29, 41, 46, 49||1|
|Thursday 30 November 2023||8, 9, 38, 39, 45, 46||7|
|Wednesday 29 November 2023||2, 10, 22, 25, 43, 45||46|
|Tuesday 28 November 2023||11, 13, 18, 19, 26, 35||2|
|Monday 27 November 2023||1, 2, 6, 15, 44, 48||29|
|Sunday 26 November 2023||8, 13, 14, 29, 40, 46||22|
|Saturday 25 November 2023||6, 12, 14, 17, 23, 29||44|
|Friday 24 November 2023||14, 27, 30, 41, 45, 48||20|
|Thursday 23 November 2023||1, 4, 10, 11, 19, 47||13|
|Wednesday 22 November 2023||3, 8, 18, 27, 33, 49||1|
|Tuesday 21 November 2023||4, 23, 26, 27, 30, 44||29|
|Monday 20 November 2023||3, 11, 12, 13, 25, 44||8|
|Sunday 19 November 2023||9, 17, 34, 35, 41, 46||43|
|Saturday 18 November 2023||4, 8, 14, 29, 41, 48||3|
|Friday 17 November 2023||7, 23, 29, 41, 46, 49||1|
|Thursday 16 November 2023||20, 22, 23, 31, 35, 47||46|
|Wednesday 15 November 2023||3, 6, 10, 20, 25, 29||38|
|Tuesday 14 November 2023||7, 15, 21, 25, 32, 35||42|
|Monday 13 November 2023||6, 19, 22, 23, 24, 31||12|
|Sunday 12 November 2023||8, 19, 21, 34, 41, 42||48|
|Saturday 11 November 2023||4, 10, 21, 24, 40, 49||13|
|Friday 10 November 2023||7, 15, 16, 29, 33, 43||26|
|Thursday 9 November 2023||14, 16, 18, 21, 27, 37||31|
|Wednesday 8 November 2023||3, 10, 14, 35, 41, 42||48|
|Tuesday 7 November 2023||1, 10, 16, 24, 26, 46||25|
|Monday 6 November 2023||2, 3, 22, 29, 36, 37||23|
|Sunday 5 November 2023||10, 14, 25, 32, 33, 38||22|
|Saturday 4 November 2023||14, 20, 27, 29, 31, 33||47|
|Friday 3 November 2023||4, 18, 19, 26, 32, 44||43|
|Thursday 2 November 2023||3, 5, 32, 38, 43, 49||17|
|Wednesday 1 November 2023||5, 7, 12, 31, 35, 47||36|
A Short Review of the UK49 Lottery
The 49s company launched in 1996 and is managed by the UK government. The 49s lottery is slightly different from others. In the 49s, players can decide the money and choose the numbers as much as they want to play. The main purpose of the lottery is to provide players with a chance to match all numbers in the draw and enjoy a huge cash prize. The revenue produced from selling lottery tickets is used to fill the needs of the Government to help NGOs and promote health.
How do I play the UK-49 lunchtime lottery?
49s-based lunchtime lottery included six basic numbers and one booster ball number from 1 to 49 in a pool. To win the prize, all of your selected numbers must match the draw numbers. There is no fixed amount in the lottery. The prize amount depends on how much money you decide for wagers and how many numbers you select to participate. If you’re going to play on two numbers, then it matches with the winning one. Moreover, if you choose 4, 5, 6, and 7 numbers to play, it is compulsory to match all numbers with the draw one.
How to play from South Africa?
You can participate online in the lunchtime lottery from South Africa and other countries since you cannot play at shops. To play the lottery, please follow the given guidelines:
- Sign up for an online account.
- Find an online distributor or bookmaker that offers the 49’s Lunchtime Lottery.
- Purchase lottery tickets. The ticket cost depends on the size of the amount you decide to play.
- Enter six main numbers and a booster ball between 1 to 49 on a board.
- You can also play on a six-number game without a bonus ball or a seven-number game including a bonus ball which will increase your chances of winning the 49’s lunchtime.
- Choose how many numbers you want to try and match, between one and five.
- Decide how much money you want to spend.
- Pay for your participation.
Some bookmakers offer different odds of winning, so please visit local bookmakers in your area. You can also use the bookmaker to check the latest UK 49 lunchtime results for today
What is the difference between a six-number and a seven-number game?
Since 49’s lunchtime contains six main numbers and one booster ball. If players are going to play by choosing six numbers, then they can win the prize amount by matching all the numbers in the draw. In contrast, if a player selects a seven-number game to play (6 basic numbers and 1 booster), then all numbers must match the latest draw numbers. Besides, the less you choose to play, the less you win.
Follow the rules to play the 49s lottery
if you’re a resident of the UK, you can find distribution centers everywhere, if you are not, you can participate through bookmakers. Here you can learn how to play the online 49s lotto. You don’t have to rush things. You can play flexibly and win prizes by following certain rules given below:
- Contact a bookmaker service that has the authority to run the lottery and offers high payouts and odds.
- Register yourself with legal websites by providing identification proof and personal information.
- Invest the amount after deciding the number for play.
- Pick your lucky number by investigating previous websites’ results, or manually, or using “Quick Pick,” which will randomly select numbers for you.
- If you’re new then you have to suggest the amount carefully before playing on numbers. After completing the procedure, you can participate with careful consideration of the combination of numbers.
- Only 18+ and older are allowed to take part in the lottery.
- Select to play either a 6 or seven-number draw.
Hot and cold numbers in the 49s
The most frequently drawn numbers are known as “hot numbers.” The past month’s numbers that most of the time appear in the draw are 17, 27, 33, 35, 40, and 44. While the low frequency of numbers in the draw is referred to as “cold numbers”. 2, 9, 15, 23, 38, and 49 are the least appearing numbers in the draw.
Some common pairs of the lottery: (10-37), (1-6), (17-20), (11-12), (29-37), (18-43), and (30-44).
Some common triplets in the 49s: (20-30-44), (3-9-37), (15-32-49), (9-20-39), (8-12-31), and (6-7-8).
Prizes and odds of winning
As we can see, 49s lunchtime doesn’t offer a fixed amount of prize. It entirely depends on your choice of how much you want to play and how many numbers are required. The size of the play amount is directly affected the prize amount. For example, if you select five numbers and fix R10 in six numbers draw, the winning odds are 1/150, 000, and the prize is R1,500,000.
Meanwhile, if you choose three numbers to play on the seven-number draw by paying R10. The odds of winning are 1/328. Then the winning amount is R3,280. UK Lunchtime has five prize tiers, you can choose any tier. It is up to you whether you choose to play in a six-number or seven-number draw. The following table given below provides the information of odds and winning amount.
|Prize Division||Approximate Odds (6-Number Draw)||Return (R10 Wager)||Approximate Odds (7-Number Draw)||Return (R10 Wager)|
Tips to Avoid lottery scam
- Don’t send personal information to unauthorized websites whether they claim you’re the winner of a lotto.
- Don’t send money to scam websites if they ask for a payout to claim the prize.
- Don’t respond to unauthorized websites, suspected calls, messages, and emails.
- Never provide your bank account number to suspicious websites and callers if you didn’t take part in any lotto.
Can anyone predict lottery numbers?
No one can exactly predict the lottery numbers. A prediction is just like a guess, based on observations and experiences. The prediction in the lottery simply provides a hint about the upcoming draw numbers. There is no specific pattern or physic that tells about the winning ones.
You can pick numbers for the lottery by studying statistics. You can seek help through frequency charts, or by looking up previously drawn hot and cold numbers. Moreover, a player can select numbers by analyzing pairs and triplites of the previously drawn numbers.
How can you check the UK 49s Lunchtime Winning numbers?
The UK 49s Lunchtime draw comes up at 12:49 p.m. in the UK and at 1:49 p.m. in South Africa. You can check the winning numbers of the draw on 49s.co.uk official websites or our Websites within a split second.
Tricks to boost chances of winning the lottery
- Most of the time players pick lottery numbers based on birth dates and anniversaries. Don’t bind yourself on dates. It will lessen the chance of winning.
- To increase the chance of winning just buy more tickets. The more tickets you’ve, the more chances to win.
- If you don’t want to share the jackpot pick numbers and pairs with less frequency. Because most of the players like to go with the popular one.
- Don’t get tricked by communities that provide schemes, and hacks. Select lottery numbers wisely.
- Don’t blindly follow the schema offered by fellows.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1: How many numbers do you need to win the Lunchtime jackpot?
Ans: You have to pick six basic numbers and one booster ball number from 1 to 49 in a pool. To win the prize, all of your selected numbers must match the draw numbers. There is no fixed amount in the lottery. The prize amount depends on how much money you decide for wagers and how many numbers you select to play.
Q2: How much do you claim by matching 2 basic numbers with the draw one?
Ans: If you match 2 numbers in the six-number game you can get R660. While playing in a seven-number game you can receive R450.
Q3: Is there any jackpot in the history of the lunchtime lottery?
Ans: The 49s have no Jackpot on record. It entirely depends on your choice of how much you want to play and how many numbers are required. The size of the participation amount is directly affected the prize amount.
Q4: How much time does a player need to play?
Ans: The 49s have no Jackpot on record. It entirely depends on your choice of how much you want to invest and how many numbers are required.
Q5: What is the age restriction to participate in the UK 49s?
Ans: The player must be 18 or older to play.
Q6: When do Uk 49 draws take place?
Ans: UK49 draws take place twice a day from Monday to Sunday. It announces at 12:49 p.m. in the UK and 1:49 p.m. in South Africa.
Q7: Can we participate in the 49s lotto online?
Ans: The answer is yes, find an online bookmaker service that has the authority to run the lottery and offers high payouts and odds. You’ve to create and register your account and decide the money to play with.